Child Services Lawsuits FAQ

by on

Will you take my case?

What clients the law firms attorneys can help is at the sole discretion of the law firm, we do not have any influence over the law firm or the lawsuit.

These lawsuits are very complicated due to the nature of the complaint and the different State laws and statutory restrictions. In addition to this, our law firms have many restrictions on what types of plaintiffs they’re willing to represent in their child services lawsuits. This does not mean that your particular situation or legal maters are without merit, they simply do not fit into our lawsuits.

Common Reasons For Denial:

  1. Your legal matter is totally unrelated to our child services lawsuits: Read about our child services lawsuits.
  2. You’re a bad plaintiff,  your serious criminal record, violent history or previous child abuse disqualifies you.
  3. You have no right to make a claim.
  4. A parent actually harmed their child
  5. Someone in the house was neglecting or abusing the child.
  6. A child was exposed to or put in in danger while under the custody of a parent(s).
  7. A child was exposed to illegal activity such as: Drug use, drug sales, domestic violence etc.
  8. Statute of Limitations has expired, speak to a local lawyer about how the statute of limitations may relate to your case.

Can you help me?

We can try. is a State Bar of California certified lawyer referral service, we are licensed to refer our panel member attorneys in California. Our panel members law firm may consider expanding the lawsuit to other areas if the same problems outlined in the complaint are occurring in other areas.

We are not a law firm and cannot give legal advise or assist you directly with a legal matter.

Can you help me find a lawyer?

You need a Local Juvenile Dependency attorney. If you’re located in California please call us right away 888-973-7968. If not, you need to find help. You should contact a local attorney on your own to discuss your case and get legal advice about your statute of limitations and the intricacies of your legal matter. Currently our lawsuits are not class actions, the law firm plans to sue on behalf of individual plaintiffs who have been victims of child services, the courts or the foster care system.

Can your panel member attorneys represent me in dependency court?

If you’re still involved in the juvenile court, you need to hire a Juvenile Dependency attorney in your state right now, the American Bar Association maybe able to help. If you or your children have been harmed by the system you need to contact a personal injury attorney in your state, right now.

Why have you not given me a free lawyer?

What clients the law firms attorneys can help is at the sole discretion of the law firm, we only have general knowledge of  what cases they will take and not take.

What are the lawsuits about?

At this current time, we can only assist victims of child services in 3 areas.

Lawsuit One: Wrongful Removal of Children and Reasonable Efforts to keep a Family United. This lawsuit has two basic points: Children were removed from a good home and put into foster care without just cause and child services did not make a reasonable effort to preserve or unify families.

Lawsuit Two: A Family Was Not Offered a Fair Trial.This lawsuit has two basic points: Children were removed from a good home and put into foster care without just cause and the family was not given an opportunity to fight for their child in court.

Lawsuit Three: Foster Care Abuse. When a child is placed in foster care one would expect a child to be safe from all forms of abuse. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.  In fact, it is far too common for children to be taken from a stable home only to be seriously neglected and abused in foster care. If your child was placed in a group home, emergency shelter, foster home or residential care home and was abused or neglected in anyway, you may have a lawsuit.

Is this a Class Action?

No. In most child services class actions it is more difficult to have the children returned home, we file complaints on behalf of each plaintiff. Our number one goal in this lawsuit is to have good families be united again.

Is this lawsuit nationwide?


Will this lawsuit cost me anything?

There is no cost to families who use our service. We refer clients to the lawyers for free and the lawyers can sometimes sue on behalf of these clients on a contingency fee basis.

Who are the lawyers for my case?

We are proud of the stringent qualifications that maintains for each attorney on our panel. was founded with the primary goal of making qualified, experienced, trial-tested legal counsel available to every person, not just those who have the means and know-how to retain counsel.

  • We only offer experienced attorneys with at least 20 years experience
  • is a State Bar certified
  • Over 1 Billion dollars in verdicts and settlements*
  • All our attorneys are insured for your protection
  • Our attorneys have no disciplinary record with any bar association

When will I know if you have accepted my case? is a State Bar Lawyer referral service who is simply coordinating a legal action and compiling plaintiffs for our panel member attorneys for their nationwide action against child services.

Please be patient this is a very long process, the victims of child services are experiencing a truly terrible ordeal and we understand your urgency our law firm is working very hard on these legal matters as is our service.

Do you think the law firm will take my case?

We only have general knowledge of  what cases they will take and not take. We do know the law firm will not accept a case unless they think they will win.

Why do you need multiple plaintiffs in my general area?

Due to our panel member attorneys “no upfront costs” policy in some personal injury matters we need to compile multiple plaintiffs so that we can justify flying to your area and suing child services on a contingency fee basis. Our panel member attorneys may need to advance all costs in your potential legal matter to sue on your behalf.

Child services is very powerful organization, in some cases, fighting against them, for you, can cost millions of dollars.

How can I help you find more victims?

  • If you have a website, write about our lawsuits or copy paste (please use quotations when copying our content) our lawsuit information and link to our website.
  • Spread the word about what we’re doing, use your: Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and other networking tools to communicate with those who have been harmed by child services.
  • Like us, follow us, connect with us, plus one us, subscribe to us etc.
  • Next time you’re at the court house, ask those around you if they have been victims of child services.
  • Use the flyers on our website to spread the word about our lawsuits.
  • Email our child services “long form” to other victims.

Can you help me with me juvenile dependency legal matters?

Maybe. We are not a law firm and cannot give legal advise or assist you directly with a legal matter however, if you live in California we can refer you to one of our panel member attorneys who is very experienced in Juvenile dependency.

What do I do if my case was denied?

Speak to a lawyer in addition you may want to contact your local bar association, pro-bono legal service or other sources you may know to find a lawyer.

Why do you call it child services and not…?

In the United state there are many different names names for child services, child services is a general name that everyone can understand. Below are some common names for child services.

  • Child Protective Services (CPS)
  • Children and Youth Service (CYS)
  • Department Of Social Services (DSS)
  • Department of Children, Youth, and their Families (DCYF)
  • Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
  • Department of Family Services (DFS)
  • Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
  • Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
  • Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
  • Department of Human Services (DHS)
  • Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
  • Family Preservation Services (FPS)
  • Health and Human Services (HHS)
  • Office of Children Services (OCS)
  • Social Services
  • Social and Rehabilitation Services (SRS)

Why did your FAQ did not answer my questions?

If this page was not helpful please contact us.

Child Services Lawsuits FAQ
  • 5 5 1
5.00 avg. rating (100% score)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is provided to you "as is", does not constitute legal advice, is governed by our Terms Of Use, and does not create an attorney/client relationship nor is it intended to be anything other than the opinion of the author. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. We strongly recommend you consult an attorney if you want professional assurance that the information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.

*"One Billion Dollars In Verdicts and Settlements" Over the course of their individual careers, our panel member attorneys have collectively won over 1 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients. This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.

**"No Win, No Fee" - Excludes all cases except personal injury cases. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. panel member attorneys may be able to take other cases on a contingency fee basis, however, as specific legal matters may vary, certain cases may require hourly fees.

*The referral is free not the attorney.