Get My Children Out of Foster Care

by on

If you are looking to get your children out of foster care, it may be a good idea to enlist the help of an experienced attorney. is a State Bar of California certified lawyer referral service we can help people find lawyers with a minimum of 20 years of experience in dealing with child services cases. Our lawyers also carry malpractice insurance and have no disciplinary action from any bar association. If you want to get your child out of foster care, may be able to connect you to an attorney that might help you.

Finding an experienced attorney for a child services case can be difficult. If you want to enlist the help of a child services lawyer, may be able to help. IF you need assistance getting custody of your children back, it may be in your best interest to hire a private attorney. In rare cases, it may potentially be possible to sue child services. Although this can be extremely difficult, certain situations can make a lawsuit possible. Fill out the form below so that we can attempt to find you some legal help for your situation.

Contact Us:

If you or someone you know was seriously harmed in foster care, you may have a potential lawsuit on your hands. In some specific situations, our lawyers may be able to work on a contingency fee basis. A contingency fee can mean you don’t pay unless you win. This means that suing child protective services for harming your child can cost you nothing until the case is resolved in your favor.

Do You Need A Foster Care Lawyer?

If your child was take from you for no reason, you did not receive a a trial or a fair trial and you or your child has suffered as a result of “the system” you maybe entitled to monetary damages. may help to refer you to a lawyer who has experience fighting for families who were separated by child services and helping get your child out of foster care. Our lawyers have a minimum of 20 years of experience, no disciplinary action from the state bar. As a parent you have a right to be properly represented and you have a right to fight for your own children.

In many cases, families use child services as an important tool to protect children however, children can sometimes be wrongfully taken by child services. As a parent you trust child protective services as resource to protect children and families. Child services can be an important tool for child protection when the Department of Children and Families does not preform their duties in caring for children. is here to help, our lawyers are very experienced in dealing with department of children and families and any type of negligence or wrongdoing they have caused to children or their families.

Get My Children Out of Foster Care
  • 5 5 1
5.00 avg. rating (100% score)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is provided to you "as is", does not constitute legal advice, is governed by our Terms Of Use, and does not create an attorney/client relationship nor is it intended to be anything other than the opinion of the author. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. We strongly recommend you consult an attorney if you want professional assurance that the information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.

*"One Billion Dollars In Verdicts and Settlements" Over the course of their individual careers, our panel member attorneys have collectively won over 1 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for their clients. This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.

**"No Win, No Fee" - Excludes all cases except personal injury cases. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. panel member attorneys may be able to take other cases on a contingency fee basis, however, as specific legal matters may vary, certain cases may require hourly fees.

*The referral is free not the attorney.