RepresentYou understands the serious nature of deportation and inadmissibility, and the severe affects these actions can have on the lives of individuals and families. Contact RepresentYou for Deportation and Removal Defense Lawyers. Deportation is forcing an individual living in the U.S., either legally or illegally, to leave the country and return to their country of origin. On the other hand, inadmissibility involves prohibiting an individual from entering the United States.
If you or someone you know is facing a removal proceeding, such as deportation from the U.S. or inadmissibility into the U.S., RepresentYou and our panel of experienced immigration attorneys may be able to help defend your deportation or removal case. Some of the reasons an individual may face deportation or inadmissibility into the U.S. includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Having entered the United States without permission
- Having committed fraud in order to gain an immigration benefit
- Having helped smuggle other foreign-born people into the U.S.
- Carrying a communicable diseases of public health significance
- Having been convicted of certain crimes
- Likely risk of becoming a “public charge,” which is requiring financial assistance from a government body
- Threat of terrorism or espionage
- Having certain physical or mental disorders